Appliance Warranty Agreement
- An Appliance Warranty is included on each appliance that is purchased from the store and is printed on the back of your Invoice.
- If the appliances were picked up in-shop and not delivered, the customer will be responsible for transporting them to and from the shop for servicing, or else pay a service charge for repairs, unless otherwise stated in the title on the Invoice.
- The Appliance Warranty will be in effect for a Period as stated in the title of the Invoice, and starting on the date of the Invoice.
- The Appliance Warranty will cover all Parts and Labor fees under the Period, unless it is written in the title on the Invoice to cover only Parts or Labor.
- The Appliance Warranty is completely transferable to another individual or business.
- DO NOT attempt to fix the appliance yourself while under the Warranty Period as this will VOID the Warranty completely.
Repair Warranty Agreement
- A Repair Warranty is included on every Normal repair for a period of one year
- Normal repairs are defined as repairs made without improvising, repairing with used parts, or modifying the appliance with a makeshift repair.
- If the items were dropped off for an in-shop repair, the customer is responsible for transporting the item back to the shop for servicing, or else pay a service charge to have us repair in-home.
- The Repair Warranty covers only the Part and repair made as stated on the Invoice and does not cover the entire appliance or other repairs possibly needed on that appliance.
- The Repair Warranty covers Parts only if purchased with the repair.
Items Not Covered by Warranty
- Improper customer installation, outlets not in accordance with electrical codes, water lines not in accordance with plumbing codes, clogged drain lines.
- Cosmetic damage caused to the machine by the customer.
- Repairs attempted by the customer.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, Misuse, abuse, fire, flood, or acts of nature.
- Misuse is defined as actions by the user that unintentionally broke the appliance, such as but not limited to: items in the drain pump, overloading, clogged ducting, dirty compressor coils, and/or improper dishwasher use.
- Dishwashers require the every item is to be rinsed off completely before loading into the dishwasher; clogged filters, broken items, and items not inside baskets are classified as Misuse and will not be covered by the Warranty.
- Denver Washer Dryer is not responsible for any damages to your home as a result of operating, installing, or repairing your appliances.
- On installation, Denver Washer Dryer requires an approach of at least 6 feet wide to a properly equipped area that is ready for the appliance.
- If the appliances are not in a properly equipped area, it is recommended you purchase the necessary equipment (i.e. washer basins, anti-tip brackets, etc.)
- Denver Washer Dryer is not responsible for damage to the appliance as the result of a repair.
If paying by check:
Please note that there is a $30.00 return fee on returned checks, thanks!