- A Repair Warranty is included on all of our appliance repairs for a period of one year.
- The Repair Warranty covers the the labor and all trip/diagnostic fees, if extra parts are needed you will be responsible for the extra parts, at a discounted rate.
Repair Warranty Agreement
- Denver Washer Dryer will return to repair the appliance within the warranty date that begins at the date of the previous repair.
- Any repairs made shall be scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- If the items were picked up in-shop, customer is responsible for transporting them to and from the shop for servicing or pay a service charge to have us come to the home, unless otherwise stated in the Notes on the invoice.
- Warranty is completely transferable to another individual or business.
Things Not Covered by Warranty
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of nature, improper customer installation, hook ups not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes.
- Cosmetic damage caused to the machine by the customer are not covered in the warranty.
- Denver Washer Dryer is not responsible for any damages to your home as a result of operating or installing the appliances.
- On installation, Denver Washer Dryer requires an approach of at least 6 feet wide to a properly equipped area that is ready for the appliance.
- If the appliances are not in a properly equipped area, it is recommended you purchase the necessary preventative equipment (i.e. washer basins, anti-tip brackets, etc.)
In-Home and In-Shop Appliance Repair!