- A Standard Warranty is included on all of our appliance sales (at least 30-days and up to a year, as described in each product’s description).
- The Standard Warranty covers the parts, the labor and all trip/diagnostic fees.
- We also offer an extended 5-year Parts Warranty for $50.00 per appliance, this covers the parts of the machine for an additional 5 years after the Standard Warranty has expired. Customer will be responsible for only the labor, trip and diagnostic fees.
1-Year (or 5-Year) Warranty Agreement
- Denver Washer Dryer will repair or replace appliance within the warranty date that begins at the date of purchase or installation.
- Any repairs made shall be scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- If the items were picked up in-shop, customer is responsible for transporting them to and from the shop for servicing or pay a $25 service charge to have us come to the home.
Things Not Covered by Warranty
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of nature, improper customer installation, hook ups not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes.
- Cosmetic damage caused to the machine by the customer are not covered in the warranty.
Denver Washer Dryer is not responsible for any damages to your home as a result of operating or installing the appliances.
On installation, Denver Washer Dryer requires an approach of at least 6 feet wide to a properly equipped area that is ready for the appliance.
- If the appliances are not in a properly equipped area, it is recommended you purchase the necessary preventative equipment (i.e. washer basins, anti-tip brackets, etc.)
We specialize in quality, new and used appliances | Denver's Best Appliance Store!